- Have a question about your health insurance? Contact a customer service representative using our secure form.
- To notify us of technical problems or concerns with this website, please use the feedback form.
- For enrollment information:
785-291-4304 (in Topeka)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas general inquiries:
785-291-4180 (in Topeka)
- For hearing impaired customers:
- Marketplace customers:
If you purchased your plan on the Marketplace and need to update your information, please contact HealthCare.gov by calling 1-800-318-2596 or by logging in to your HealthCare.gov account.
Customer service representatives are available to receive your call from 7 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. If your question involves other party liability/duplicate coverage, pre-existing conditions or payment recovery, specialists are available to assist you after 8 am.
For State of Kansas employees, customer service representatives are available from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
1133 SW Topeka Blvd.
Topeka, KS 66629-0001
To visit in person, see our Hours of Operation