Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas offers international health insurance plans through GeoBlue®. GeoBlue offers unsurpassed medical insurance through one of the world's largest networks of doctors and hospitals. And, anyone can purchase the plan - you don't have to have another Blue Cross policy to enroll!
When you leave the United States, GeoBlue provides access to:
- Comprehensive coverage that includes hospitalization, doctor visits, and prescriptions
- Cashless, paperless service: GeoBlue direct bills for care
- Emergency medical evacuation for urgent, unexpected care
- An elite network of "best in class" English-speaking, western-trained doctors in 180 countries
- Online tools, a free app and 24/7/365 concierge support to help schedule appointments, manage care and fill prescriptions
GeoBlue offers customizable plans perfect for:
- Business and leisurely travelers
© 2016 GeoBlue. All Rights reserved. GeoBlue is the trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC (Worldwide Services Insurance Agency, LLC in California and New York), an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association: made available in cooperation with Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies in select service areas. Coverage is provided under insurance policies underwritten by 4 Ever Life Insurance Company, Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois.